Good Morning friends! My favorite day is finally here… Friday! Lots of weekend fun and relaxation is ahead I’m sure for many of you! I’m still in Orlando and am having so much fun! I have a delicious birthday dinner ahead of me tonight and then I celebrate tomorrow with my family and friends back home. I will do a full recap of my trip (probably break it up into two parts) next week! As far as today I figured I would do a fun post since I’m turning 26 years old! My birthday isn’t until tomorrow but since I don’t post on weekends, I didn’t want to post it later once the spirit it is gone!
For today I figured I could do a fun 26 fun facts about me! To be honest I feel like I’m going through a mid life crisis (yes laugh all you might) because I passed the half way mark in my 20’s! A lot of people have told me not to worry and it was the best year for them as far as 20’s go. Regardless MID LIFE CRISIS RIGHT HERE PEOPLE! 🙂 Onto the fun 26 facts!
- I’m the oldest of 4.
- My youngest sibling is 10 (yes we are 15 years apart!)
- Graduated high school in 2009.
- Graduated college with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication with a focus on Public Relations in 2015 from the University of Houston (Go Coogs!)
- Went to the University of Texas at San Antonio for 3 years before transferring to UH.
- Was in Alpha Omicron Pi while attending UTSA and still rep them proudly! Alpha-O!
- Favorite stores are 1. Nordstrom, 2. Zara, 3. Asos
- Favorite accessory is a handbag (I have SO many!)
- Was addicted to makeup LITERALLY addicted (no lie I have a 6-piece drawer filled with makeup)
- Can’t live without eyebrow products! Guys if you don’t use them… LIFE CHANGER!
- Also lipsticks can we talk about those? I have 74328942309 sitting a drawer of all different colors but I mostly stick to nudes and pinks. Also that number is completely made up.
- Love all kinds of music! Pop, Hip-hop, R&B, classical, country, you name it!
- I’ve worked 7 jobs, 8 if you count my current internship, and 9 if you count me managing my blog.
- I love dogs! No seriously any breed any dog! They are so cute!
- Favorite color is anything pink, blue, and white (I know it’s colorless but still)
- I think children are adorable but I don’t want any? Is that weird? Maybe it’s a mindset thing.
- Even though I don’t want kids I have a name for my first boy and a name for my first girl picked out… (something’s wrong with me).
- Mickey Mouse is my favorite character (Disney duh!)
- I’ve been to two countries (three if you count the US but I live here so I don’t) but want to visit so many more.
- I’ve never been to LA and am jelly of people who have.
- NYC is my favorite city in the entire world! (Okay maybe in the US because I haven’t visited the whole world)
- I have to have my nails done if not I feel naked.
- I hate pants! No lie they are the worst.
- My go to drink is a margarita on the rocks or champagne. SO RANDOM!
- I traveled 6 times last year let’s see if I can get 7 this year!
- Favorite holiday is Thanksgiving and spring break (even though I know it’s not a holiday) because my birthday and the rodeo!
I hope you guys enjoyed this! I’ll talk to you again once I’m officially 26 years old. 🙂