SHOP MY LOOK
Happy Friday! It’s been a long week coming and I’m so ready for the weekend. I’m still feeling under the weather but it’s going to be a busy day of last minute planning content for this month and taking photos! I usually do a favorites post every month but this month instead of doing that I decided I would do my Christmas Bucket list! I did one for fall and I had many of you love it so let’s get right into it!
- Put up a Christmas tree! (check!)
- Go to a Christmas Tree farm
- Listen to holiday tunes with hot chocolate in my hand (check!)
- Walk around to view holiday lights with hot chocolate
- Try all peppermint drinks (shakes, hot chocolate, lattes, etc)
- Bake peppermint sugar cookies
- Donate to those in need whether it’s food or gifts
- Go Ice Skating
- Take pictures in front of a ton of decorated Christmas trees
- Take some holiday photos with R
- Finish gift wrapping before the 15th
- Finish holiday shopping before 5th (this is a whole goal in itself)
- Wear ugly (and cute) Christmas sweaters
- Holiday PJs all month (perfect excuse to buy some more!)
- Attend as many holiday events as possible
- Make a Gingerbread house
- Watch Christmas movies (or episodes of favorites shows) all month long!
- Send Christmas Cards
- Buy more 5-6 new ornaments
- Spend as much time with family and friends
I’ve set a huge list for myself this month and I’m looking forward to completing so many of these! Let me know what you are looking forward to this month and any must do things! I can’t wait to share my holiday content with you and hope you guys are just as excited for the holidays!