Hello beautiful! It’s Friday and we all know I couldn’t be any happier! This week flew by which is awesome because last week felt like a drag and I’m very busy with some exciting things this weekend! Of course, you guys will be seeing exactly what I’m talking about soon but this blog and everything surrounding it is nothing but good fun vibes and I couldn’t ask for more!
Onto today’s post! We all know there are two huge things coming up in the month of February. (For some people it may be more but for most it’s two!) One is next week and that is the Super Bowl and what’s even better is that it’s in Houston! So many fun and amazing events will be going on and I can’t wait to experience it! The second thing is Valentine’s Day or for those of us girlfriends Galentine’s Day! Well luckily for you I have one of the easiest recipe’s so that you can give to your beau, girlfriends, or kids!
I’ve made these in the past for my boyfriend and he loves them! I call them Chocolate Pretzel Hearts. You need a few very simple things to get started!
- Bag of pretzels (preferably the small ones)
- Hershey Heart Chocolate or any heart chocolates (I’ve used Reese’s & Dove heart ones in the past SO GOOD!)
- Valentine M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350
- Lay out pretzels onto a cookie sheet.
- Unwrap heart chocolates and place them on top of pretzels
- Put cookie sheet into the oven for minute (just watch them sometimes it can be for less)
- Take M&M’s and push them into the middle of the chocolate heart.
- Place in fridge for about 3-5 minutes and done!
I told you guys this recipe is one of the easiest ones for Valentine’s Day! It’s adorable because of the heart and the M&M’s bring in the colors of Valentine’s! You can take them to a Valentine’s Day party or give them to your Valentine in a cute red bag! No matter what I can assure you this will be gone in seconds!
I hope you enjoyed this super fun, festive, and easy recipe! Let me know if you guys have any plans for v-day!