It’s the eve of New Year’s Eve!
I can’t believe we only have two more days of this year and it’s all done! I had an amazing year and looking back at all the pictures and memories I can’t wait for this year. I’ve already had some great news come my way and it just makes me excited for 2017! I still have a ton of things on my to do plate.
Today I have a hair appointment because this girl needs a haircut BADLY! Also, I need to stop by the grocery store and pick up some things because my fridge is looking pretty sad. Well besides all the birthday cake from Ryan’s birthday (no joke) and I want to make some champagne jello shots. Saw a recipe on Pinterest (it always gets me) and I immediately squealed like a little girl. They look so good and definitely can’t wait to try them.
Before all that though I’m going to share some of my favorites from the year for you guys! Oh and since everything is on a super sale I will link all items down below!• OTK Boots-Huge must this year!
• Off the shoulder blouses-So many styles & patterns and I still wore them past summer.
• Velvet-Velvet was a huge thing this year! Shirts, shoes, jackets you name it!
• Tassel Earrings-or for that matter anything with tassels!
• Colorful sunglasses-blue lens, pink lens, purple lens great staples!
• Pom charms-you could literally put them on keys or purses so cute!
• Chokers-literally feeling like the 90s but these babies are so cute and can change an outfit!
• Adidas Superstars-probably one of my favorite shoes of 2016. So cute with any outfit!
• Lace up shoes-I’m pretty sure these were also huge during 2015 but I couldn’t get enough of them during 2016.
• Saddle bags-these were really popular this year and I can’t say I was mad about it.
• Anastasia shadows-I think I’ve decided these are hands down my favorite eye shadows. Love the pigmentation on them!
• Nars Sheer Glow Foundation-year 2 for this foundation. It’s just my favorite formula!
• Glam Glow Mask-Literally all of them are pure genius if you haven’t tried you must!
• Gucci Guilty-Even though I just bought this perfume I am in total obsession! Guys you need it in your life!
That wraps up my favorites and posts for 2016! What were some of your must haves for 2016?! I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Years! I’ll see you guys in 2017!