Its hump day!
Thank goodness its Wednesday! One more day to work this week and I have a three-day weekend to look forward too! And tomorrow is a Houston Cougars football game! So many good things to look forward to as this month comes to an end. It was a definitely a fun one with many memories but I would be lying if I said I can’t wait for October.
I have many plans for October and I will be sharing them along the way. But before we do that I have some of my September favorites to share. September is one of the shortest months of the year but I always feel like it’s the longest. It might be because I’m always so excited for fall to start or it could be because after Labor day the next holiday for me is Thanksgiving. Regardless I have a lot of fun and new products and clothing that I’m excited to share with you this from this past month. I will try to find either the exact item or something similar and will link them down below!
Favorite Food & Drinks
- Pumpkin Spice everything! (Oreos, Ice Cream, Starbucks) *basic*
- Sweet Potato fries (it’s an obsession)
- Floppy Hats
- Statement earrings
- Light Cardigans
- Coat Dusters
- Urban Decay lipstick color ‘Comfort Matte’
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation color ‘Barcelona’
- Maybelline Master Prime Eyeshadow Base color ‘Prime & Matte’
Favorite Shows (FYI: All fall shows are back so this list will be long)
- Scream Queens-the fashion, the comedy, everything about this show is a thing! WATCH IT!
- How to Get Away with Murder-very mysterious and kind sometimes throw you for a loop but this show is AMAZING!
- Empire-if you are really into music and drama this show is for you!
- Once Upon a Time-okay big nerd moment but still an amazing show! Especially if you are as big of a Disney freak as I am.
- Hymn for The Weekend-Coldplay
- My Way-Calvin Harris
- LUV-Tory Lanez
- Scars To Your Beautiful-Alessia Cara
Leave all of your September Favorites and recommendations down below! I am always in the market to find new things!