Oh hump day you never disappoint! Definitely ready to get home and drink some wine! It’s been a short week since I had Monday off but it’s already been a crazy one and I need one (or two) glasses of wine. I hope everyone’s week is going great and cheers to all my wine drinkers! 🙂
Today I’m talking all about Spring Break Essentials. I know next week starts spring break for a ton of people so I figured why not do a guide on things that you need for Spring Break! I sadly don’t get a spring break anymore but I am taking a vacation because my birthday always falls around spring break time so why not celebrate like I was a still in college right!? 🙂
I have been buying a ton of things to get myself ready for my upcoming vacation (and of course I can’t wait for you to see!) and I’ve been on some spring break vacations to know what is definitely needed!
Here are 15 things you will need for spring break and what’s even better is that everything is under $50. (I know college is rough and all your money definitely goes to your vacation and probably alcohol).
- Bikini-Okay this one is a bit obvious so just take one! They have been coming out with so many cool pattern ones but I’m a sucker for scallop.
- One piece-These are so in style right now and I can’t say I’m not obsessed. I have a ton of them and am still adding to my collection. Also perfect if you aren’t in the best shape that you would like to be in.
- Round Sunglasses-I recently bought some round sunnies from Ray Ban and I’m obsessed! Trust me you won’t regret these!
- Colorful Lens Sunglasses-Also a huge trend this year are sunglasses with different colored lenses. I have a blue pair, pink, purple, rainbow, etc. I love them and will have to add more to my collection this year.
- Shift Dress-With all the fun on spring break you will need some sort of sun dress and shift dresses are my favorite! They look great on everybody and are so comfortable! Perfect for going out to dinner or late night parties.
- Romper-Okay if you’re my height (aka short) you probably love rompers just as much as me! They are perfect and so easy to wear! I have a ton of them and always get compliments when I wear them. Also they are perfect for dinner or late night parties if you aren’t a dress girl.
- Swimsuit Coverup-You are definitely going to need this so that you don’t walk out of your hotel room half naked. Also they are crucial so that you can go to a restaurant close to the beach and are light enough that it won’t weigh you down! This is has perfect lace detailing and will go with any bathing suit!
- Pom Pom Swimsuit Coverup-Okay this one just screams vacation with the colors & pom poms so just make sure to get it!
- Lace up Sandals-I actually just bought some more lace up sandals! (I know :'( I’m terrible!) They are perfect shoes for parties because the heel isn’t something you will feel uncomfortable with. They go with dresses, rompers, shorts, jeans, literally anything! Trust me you need them!
- Wedges-Okay I’ve mentioned these enough times and just get them if you haven’t! They are super comfy and so on trend this year. They come in 3 different colors and you won’t be disappointed.
- Beach Please Beach Bag-A cute beach bag is a must to hold all of your things! Just make sure you have a safe place to store it.
- Love Summer Beach Bag-Just as mentioned above beach bags are a must! Both of these are really cute too! Oh and this one is on SALE! You’re welcome!
- Tassel Earrings-Another piece I have mentioned time & time again. They are so cute and come in a ton of colors.
- Tassel Bracelets-These are just darling and will look amazing with any look! There so colorful and dainty and just scream vacation!
- Beach Bum Clutch-Okay you need a clutch for those night time events and what isn’t better than a super cute vacation/beach inspired clutch! I’ve linked a couple but this one is just so cute!
Of course you can’t forget things like sunscreen, chapstick, some sort of fanny pack (especially if you will be on the beach), a hat, and a cute tumbler cup.
Hope you guys can find some goodies for spring break! If you are traveling let me know where you are going! Have a wonderful Wednesday!