Let’s welcome Tuesday with open and loving arms. Okay so maybe not so much but hey at least it isn’t Monday! 🙂 I hope everyone is having a fabulous Tuesday and was able to drink some coffee (or something with energy) for today! I’m tired but with coffee I feel like I can conquer the world!
Last night I was able to set up my Christmas lights outside and it made me super happy and excited! First off I love lights so yeah and second it just reminds me that we are getting closer to Christmas! I know Thanksgiving is still about a week away (WHAT!?!) and Christmas is a month away but seeing the lights means it’s happening again and I can’t wait. With Thanksgiving coming around the corner though I’ve been thinking about a lot of things and wanted to share with you!
If you don’t know Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Don’t get me wrong Christmas is pretty high up on my list but I feel more at peace and I feel everyone is focused on things other than gifts (which is a thumbs up in my book). One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is getting the time to reflect on my year and think about the things I am thankful for.
I usually reflect at different points of the year but I tend to more during this time of year so here is my list of things I am thankful for this year:
- I am healthy.
- Okay so I don’t mean like all I do is eat fruits and veggies and live at the gym type of healthy but I’m not sick. That to me is victory and a blessing.
- My family is healthy and living happily.
- Even though I may make them angry from time to time (okay maybe more.. I’m not sure but they still love me 🙂 ) they are happy and healthy which makes me happy!
- I adopted a dog from the animal shelter.
- So I used to have a dog and he ran away. It was tough for me because as many of you know we get attached to our pets and we love them. So when I was able to adopt my baby Bubbles this year I was so excited and happy because I knew she was going to love coming into our home.
- I have job security and am living my dream.
- I have a job guys! That in itself is a blessing because a lot of people don’t or are struggling to find one. Also I am able to work on this blog! It’s something I’ve wanted for a long time and to finally be able to say I have it is amazing.
- I’ve met a lot of new friends and am still able to hold on to some old ones.
- I love meeting people! It’s what makes me me and I’ve met a ton of wonderful people this year. I’ve also been lucky enough to keep some of the great company that I’ve known since middle school (I know what a long time).
- I live in a place I love with someone I love.
- After college I moved somewhere that I’ve always wanted to live and I did it with my boyfriend. He has been so supportive of my blogging journey and with everything else. I’m glad to have him by my side while we make crazy new memories!
- I’ve gotten to travel.
- Who doesn’t like to travel am I right!?! I’m so blessed that I got the opportunity to travel and see many new and exciting things!
- YOU! 🙂
- I’m so thankful that you are here! Reading this post and leaving feedback! If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t be typing this out or any post for that matter. The fact that I’ve had such a great response from many of my followers tells me I am doing something right! I love you guys and even though we may not know each other I’m glad we’ve been able to cross paths in this crazy cyber world.
That completes my list! I know it was kind of long and I still have a ton of things that I am completely and utterly grateful for but then this post would be miles long. Now you tell me what are you thankful for this year?