Happy Cinco de Mayo! Is anyone else sipping margaritas as they are currently reading this? I’m currently sipping and typing which might be a disaster but we will see how it goes. Today I’m sharing a fun way for all of us to get ready for summer and I’m not talking about a diet. I’m talking one piece swimsuits! They are so cute and so perfect for this summer and if you don’t have one run and buy one now!
Here I’ve listed six different styles that I’m currently obsessed with! Every single one is a little bit different and adds a different type of edge. The reason I love one pieces is because they make everyone look flattering. Not only that but there are so many different styles and colors.
- La Blanca-Love the cut on this one and all the it has a bunch of fun colors in the seams. It’s a great twist on a classic black one piece.
- Becca Siren-There is nothing better than black clothing and that includes a swimsuits. How adorable is this look at all those cutouts!
- Tavik Lela-I love the color of this one and that it shows a little skin right in the middle. Little sassy and a little sexy.
- Billabong Hippie Hooray-This cute crochet cutout swimsuit comes in three colors. Do I need to say more?
- Billabong Today’s Vibes-I’m obsessed with this light pink tie dye beauty! I love the high crochet neckline and the color!
- Becca Color-Becca is killing it this year in swimwear! I’ve been dying for a white swimsuit and I think this is the perfect one. I love how it has some sheer and some opaque inserts and the neckline is perfection.
I’m obsessed with buying swimwear right now (who isn’t) and need your help choosing two of these babies! (HELP!)
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and a great Cinco de Mayo! I’ll see you on Monday!