Good Morning and Happy Almost the Weekend!
It’s officially December everyone! I’m super excited for this month and everything it has to offer. I have so many things coming up and I can’t wait to share with you. 🙂 Thanks to everyone who’s been supporting me and commenting on my blog posts. I truly appreciate it and this month my following and views has grown so much! I couldn’t have asked for anything more so thank you!
On to more pressing matters since November is over it’s that time for my monthly favorites! I’ve gotten a lot of feedback and many of you enjoy this series! I’m glad you do because it also gives me a chance to reflect and see all the wonderful items that I’ve found and continue to hold near and dear to my heart! I will be starting my gift guide’s really soon (like sooner than soon) I’m just making sure I have everything in place before I start posting them up! Let me know if there is any specific gift guide you guys want to see! Onto favorites!
Clothing & Shoes
Food & Drinks
• Peppermint Mocha (I’m sure this will be a favorite all December too!)
• Snowman Cookie at Starbucks
• Pumpkin Pie
Movies & Shows
• It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
• Once Upon a Time (Obsessed!)
• Gossip Girl (3rd time watching it!)
• It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas-Michael Buble
• All I Want for Christmas-Mariah Carey
• Black Beatles-Ray Sremmurd (Mannequin Challenge!)
I hope you guys enjoyed my favorites! Can’t wait to find amazing and new items for this month! If you have any recommendations just leave them down below. 🙂