Happy Thanksgiving Eve!
Has anyone started to cook their turkey? Or prepare what they are taking for tomorrow’s dinners? I have my ‘friendsgiving’ dinner tonight and I can proudly say that my turkey is done cooking! I’m excited to eat tonight but even more excited for tomorrow! Also if you don’t have to work today and are just lounging around at home I AM SO JEALOUS! I still have a meeting at work today and 3000 other things to do. 🙁
So my last Thanksgiving post of the year will be this delicious and easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe. It’s so delicious and I can’t wait for you to try it. I usually bake something to take to my parents & my boyfriend’s parents and this easy and delicious recipe was the one I chose this year and now I’ll share with you! 🙂
List of things you will need:
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 graham cracker pie crust (or you can make your own if you are good at it but I’m terrible!)
- 16 oz of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- Vanilla Extract (1 tsp)
- White Sugar (1/2 cup)
- Brown Sugar (1/2 cup)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice (1 tbsp)
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, and sugar until it’s nice and creamy.
- Once creamy add the pumpkin, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until fully blended.
- Grab a medium size bowl and whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks forms. (This pretty much means until it starts to get thick and look like cake frosting. Google this if you aren’t sure what it means!)
- Add the whipping cream to the large bowl (with pumpkin mixture) and fold together.
- Add the mixture to the pie crusts. You will need to use both of them.
- Put the cheesecake in the freezer for an hour and once its set transfer to the fridge.
I hope everyone is able to try this recipe and as I said it’s super simple! The entire thing took me about 25 minutes to prepare. Let me know what kind of fun desserts are your favorite at Thanksgiving!