Hello friends! This weekend went by to fast! Anyone else agree? I had such a great weekend filled with a lot of fun specifically, margarita fun! I got a lot of my “greediness” out of the way this weekend too. By that I mean I’m starting Whole 30 today so I ate all the goodies and am ready for this challenge. Today I want to share with you some of my favorite stores to get great trendy affordable deals!
I don’t know about you but I love a good deal! Nothing makes me light up more than getting a pair of shoes that are at a great markdown or getting a coupon in the mail that I can use on getting some new jeans! The great thing about this is that I still get to be trendy and current without paying that crazy price tag. Don’t get me wrong I will fork out money for some fashion pieces but that’s a topic for a later date.
Let’s get into all the stores!
- Marshalls/TJX-So many of you might already know this one because A. it’s everywhere and B. it’s amazing! I don’t think I’ve ever gone into this store and have not been able to find something. Whether it’s shoes, clothes, bags, even super cute home décor! If you aren’t shopping here please go and look in one and be amazed!
- Forever 21-I’ve been shopping here since I was in high school! I don’t think I will ever stop! They have so many great affordable fashion trends and have all kinds of sizes for anyone! I’m not going to lie going into the store gives me MAJOR anxiety because let’s face it… it’s a mess! But hello thank god for the internet and online shopping!
- Shein-No lie guys I just put an order in for this place. I’m so excited to receive my order and really try the clothes but omg was I shocked by my total when I checked out! This place is definitely affordable fashion! I’ll be doing a review on this soon for all those who want to try out the website.
- Asos-Another great online retailer! I love love love Asos! This is probably my second favorite place to shop. They have a ton of different brands from low to high so you can find anything! They also run different sales on their website where you can get anywhere from 20-40% off. When they do stock up! I promise you won’t regret it.
- Target-I’m sure by now everyone has been to or knows who Target is. Yes it’s that place we all go in guaranteeing we are only buying shampoo and walk out with one thing from every department. My favorite place to always check is there clearance section! They update that section like no other and something’s are as low as $4.98 sometimes! Can we say affordable fashion!?
- Amazon-Amazon has EVERYTHING! I look up a couple of key words like “floppy beach hat” and get a ton of amazing results in all kinds of sizes, designs, colors, etc. If you aren’t shopping for fashionable items here you need too!
I hope you guys found a couple of new places to shop at! If you have any amazing affordable stores that I’m missing here please let me know! I’m always looking for a great bargain!
Have a marvelous Monday!