Hello everyone! I hope everyone is happy and excited that it’s finally Friday! I know I am since I could use some extra sleep! 🙂 It’s been a busy week full of fun activities but now I’m just ready for couch and TV time more than anything! Many of you know I went to watch the new Beauty & the Beast movie on Tuesday (which is good so go watch it) and I’ve been to the rodeo pretty much every day this past week. My little princess & cowgirl feet are ready for some rest.
Today I will be talking all about some of my favorite beauty products that you need for vacation! These are my holy grail must have items whenever I travel especially if I’m going to be traveling somewhere tropical or in the summer time. If you haven’t tried them then trust me you must!
- ,Self-Tanner: If you spray tan or go to tanning beds than you are more than set but if you don’t and are headed to the beach you need a tan! My all-time favorite bronzer is from Loving Tan! They have a two hour express and a regular one and they are both amazing! Trust me you need this product!
- Tinted Moisturizer: Who actually puts on a full face of makeup to go into the pool or into the water at the beach? I’ll tell you who doesn’t… this girl. Don’t get me wrong I love makeup more than the next gal but I just can’t wear so much of it whenever I’m going to be hitting the water. Now if I’m going to New York for NYFW you bet I’ll be wearing a full coverage foundation. This tinted moisturizer is one of my favorites!
- Sunscreen: This is a very obvious and clear choice. If you aren’t using it I highly recommend you should. My favorite is the spray kinds because I feel like it doesn’t give me that weird white cast.
- Lip Balm: Most girl always carry one around them most times but you don’t you need one at least when you are going out in the summer. I promise you won’t regret it.
- Sea Salt Spray: I have straight hair and when I get my hair wet it just doesn’t look cute. One of the things that helps is sea salt spray! It gives my hair more of a “beachy” look and who doesn’t want that on vacation? The one I’ve linked is hands down my favorite one! I take it with me on every summer vacation.
- After Sun Lotion: This always sounds funny to me because I always put lotion on after being in the sun so that 1. My tan will last and 2. To restore moisture to my skin. If you aren’t putting on lotion after being out in the sun you need to. This one is everything that I love and more! It does have a scent so for those sensitive to scent you might not like it but for those who don’t mind scents try it! I promise it lives up to it’s glory.
- Waterproof Mascara: I’m not a huge fan of waterproof mascara because it feels like I go to war with it whenever I try to take it off at the end of the day but it’s my best friend when I’m at the beach or pool. This one I’ve been using for like 5 years and I’m not going to lie I’m scared to switch.
- Highlighter: I’m a HUGE fan of highlighter. I’m just saying I have like 2 palettes and so many singles… I know guys I’m obsessed! If you haven’t tried out a highlighters um please go change your life and test them out at Sephora or Ulta! I love highlighters for vacation because who doesn’t want to glow like a goddess and this will I promise you enhance that glow!
- Shaving Cream & Razor: This might seem silly since you probably will shave before you go on your trip but if you are going to be there for an extended period of time you never know how fast your hair will grow back. I’ve been places for a weekend stay and hair will come creeping it’s way back in. Just take them with you I promise you won’t regret it when you some fuzz going on.
- Concealer: So I know I said don’t use a full face of makeup but on vacation I also get like 5 hours of sleep a night. I know I should be sleeping in but I just want to do do and do! I always take some sort of concealer with me. This one feels so light and airy but will give you the coverage you need. Just make sure to set it with some powder!
Now that you guys know what my top 10 beauty products for vacation are you tell me, did I forget something? What beauty product must you always have on vacation? Have a great weekend!