Hello friends! I hope everyone is having a great week and hopefully yours is flying by a lot faster than mine. Not that I’m in a rush to get to next week or whatever but I really need it to be the weekend so that I can take care of everything that I need to do before my trip! Today officially marks two weeks before my trip and guys I don’t think you understand the amount of excitement that is building inside!
I’ll try to keep my excitement contained while I tell you about something else that I’m super excited and happy about and that is the Nordstrom Winter Sale! Guys if you haven’t checked it out what are you waiting for!? They have a ton of really great items that you can transition into spring pieces and even some that will transition into summer pieces. In my outfit I’m currently wearing a piece that is on sale and is a huge must so that you can wear it this year for fall & winter. If you guessed the leather jacket then GIRL YES! First off the color is perfection especially for spring but again can be transitioned into fall & winter.
The shoes y’all already know I love and am just as obsessed with as everyone else and the way I styled them with the jacket makes it perfect for the spring season. Also the dress I was wearing in my last post is part of the winter sale and under $30! As far as the rest of the outfit of course I wore stripes because I think stripes are an all year staple and I just love them! I also wore some skinny jeans and just rolled them up so that you could see the detail in the shoes.
Out of the entire sale here are the top 10 things you should buy for this spring/summer.
- Maxi Dress-So I’m only 5’1 but I love Maxi dresses! They are so simple but can make you look great and like I feel like I actually tried when I wear one! Also this one comes in a ton of colors
- Lace Up Shoes-I mentioned this in my 10 Must Have Spring post and these babies are on sale! Perfect for spring & summer with jeans or a dress!
- Embroidered cardigan-This baby is perfect for our slow transition into spring especially for cooler nights.
- Embroidered clutch-With vacations to tropical places and spring break who doesn’t need this clutch! It’s perfect for spring and summer.
- Leather jacket-This is the jacket I’m wearing up above! It comes in three colors!
- Tassel Earrings-Another huge must for spring & summer and these babies on sale is a definite must!
- Bell Sleeve Tops-Another huge must for this spring! You can transition them into summer but with Texas heat being no joke I’m not sure I would wear them into summer.
- Destroyed jeans-These destroyed jeans are so cute and I have a ton that I love to wear for spring & summer time! Trust me if you don’t have a pair you need some!
- Ballet Flats-Okay first off I’m obsessed with these and the color is perfect for spring! I’m obsessed with blush so duh yeah I want them! J They also come in a ton of other colors for those who aren’t blush fans.
- Criss Cross Tee-I love basic tees but this one has a fun twist because of the criss cross. There are so many ways you can dress up this tee and is an essential for everyone!
I hope you enjoyed todays look and all the wonderful sales! Let me know what is your favorite purchase or thing from the Nordstrom Winter Sale!
Hello friends! It’s Monday and I’m actually a little bit happy! Okay so no I still don’t really care for Monday’s but as many of you can recall from last week I was sick with a cold and I’m happy to announce I’m no longer sick! Thank you to everyone who wished me well and also all those who gave me tons of home remedies! When I was sick I made a HUGE boo boo and deleted all of my pending comments. Seriously so annoying so if you can show some love on my last post here please do! If you originally submitted a comment I’m so sorry I have no idea what I clicked but they are all gone. 🙁
I had a fun weekend of relaxation that’s right I was able to RELAX! It’s been a while that I’ve just been able to stay home but it was definitely what the doctor ordered. I did a TON of online shopping (I mean what else do you do when you’re sick at home) and I got a bunch of things for the spring season!
I was kind of sad when I couldn’t really enjoy last week’s cooler weather but when I walked out of the house this weekend the weather was so nice! It literally felt like spring was here and ready to stay! I did a huge clean out last year so I was ready to add some fun new pieces to my wardrobe. With President’s day being today I found a ton of deals all weekend long (and they are still available for you to shop).
The dress I’m wearing is actually on sale! I’ll link everything I’m wearing in down below. I feel like stripes are a huge part of the spring season (and I love stripes). When I found this little number on sale I knew I needed it! I mean do you see those open sleeves! I was in love! It also comes in a bunch of different colors for those who don’t really like stripes.
Also I know everyone is OBSESSING over these wedges right now. Well I can’t say I’m not and these are some great dupes to the Chloe wedges that came out a couple years ago. They are super comfy and pretty much identical. They are the go to wedge for the spring and an absolute must in your closet!
For accessories, I kept it pretty simple and just wore some fun navy tassel earrings and you can never go wrong with some aviators. Also threw on this necklace from Kendra Scott that literally can go with anything. The bag I got about 2 years ago but I’m pretty sure you can still find it. Again I will link everything I’m wearing down below!
I hope everyone had a great weekend and is off to a great Monday. Now that the day has officially started I’m more than ready for it to be over (haha). I’m ready for some quality TV time and I have a ton of planning to do because my trip is offfically two weeks away this upcoming Wednesday! Time is really flying but I’m super excited for what’s to come!
Have an amazing Monday with tons of coffee!
SHOP THE LOOK
Happy Friday! It’s finally here the day everyone waits for Monday morning! I’m so happy it’s the weekend. It’s been a good week besides the getting sick and having a cold majority of the week. I have a lot of things to plan for the upcoming month and this week will be the perfect week to do it.
One thing that I have been planning (well not really) is what outfits to wear for different events I have coming up! I’ve been doing a lot of browsing and shopping and there are so many cute things out for the spring! I’m still looking for a couple of things so not 100% done but I also don’t want to spend too much since I do have a trip coming up and my birthday is in less than a month! (so excited!) These 10 things are what I think are huge must haves for any spring wardrobe and I will definitely be purchasing them for mine.
- OTS Tops-These are were so in style last spring & summer and are back again! They have so many different styles and are always so cute on anyone!
- Floral dress-Nothing says spring time like flowers on a dress! I’ve always been a huge fan of floral because of all the colors and how they blend together!
- Wedges-Wedges are perfect for any summer outfit! Whether you are wearing a dress, shorts, jeans, or anything else they just go absolutely perfect!
- Tassel Earrings-Another thing that was in last year and are perfect for going into this spring! They come in a ton of colors and you can even wear them going into summer.
- Lace Up Sandals-Also back by popular demand! I love lace up shoes I have a ton of them! These will definitely be making there way into my closet soon!
- Embroidered denim-Embroidery is already a love in my book and now its appearing on a ton of things especially denim! I’m obsessed and you definitely need it in your closet for spring!
- Colorful bracelets-These tassel babies are way too cute! You just need to trust me on this one and get them! You will also be using them into summer.
- Blush bag-I have like 3 blush bags and counting! They are so cute and perfect for the spring time!
- Cold Shoulder Sweater-This is perfect for the spring time! Sometimes it can be a little chilly and this sweater is perfect for those chillier nights.
- Mules-These are amazing shoes that go with everything! They are very cute and great slip on shoe when you are headed out the door! I promise you need this and won’t regret them!
I hope you guys enjoyed this must have spring guide! I’m still in search of a couple of these items but will definitely be adding them in real soon! I hope everyone has a great weekend and can’t wait to talk to you on Monday!